AADE Lafayette Chapter elects 2017-2018 board, committee members
2 weeks ago DieselGasoil Comments Off on AADE Lafayette Chapter elects 2017-2018 board, committee members
LAFAYETTE — The Lafayette Chapter of the American Association of Drilling Engineers (AADE) has elected its 2017-2018 board and committee members. Members from oil and gas operator and service companies volunteer to serve as members of the AADE board to support drilling education in multiple forms to benefit both industry professionals and students.
AADE officers and committee members. Photo: AADE.
Officers for each AADE chapter are nominated and elected by its general membership. The 2017-2018 elected officers for the AADE Lafayette Chapter are: Kristy Bonner, president, Foster Marketing; Jerred Clark, first V.P., PetroQuest; Craig Durio, second V.P., Sierra-Hamilton; Jarrod Suire, secretary; and Sharon Moore, treasurer, Halliburton Energy Services, Inc.
“This core group of dedicated volunteers is essential to all that the AADE Lafayette Chapter does – from finding relevant and informative speakers for our monthly meetings to making our annual F5 fund-raising event a reality,” said Kristy Bonner, president of the AADE Lafayette Chapter. “Our key focus this year includes providing strong drilling-related topics that will attract industry personnel to our monthly meetings; providing support to local universities; and expanding our membership across the many generations working in the oil and gas sector today.”
The 2017-2018 steering committee that will guide these efforts and ensure AADE’s mission includes: Al Wambsgans, steering committee chairman, DC International; Derrick Daigle, Halliburton Energy Services; Jeffery Svendson, Advanced Logistics, LLC; Craig Castille, Stone Energy; Rick Farmer, Double R Resources; Bruce Jordan, Stokes & Spiehler; and Alden Sonnier, FDF – Francis Drilling Fluids.
Additionally, several committee chairs serve as part of the Lafayette AADE board and are tasked with specific responsibilities including:
- Arrangements: Kristy Bonner, Foster Marketing
- Membership: Craig Durio, Sierra-Hamilton
- Finance: Alden Sonnier, FDF (Francis Drilling Fluids)
- F5: Joe Bernard, Pro-T
- Golf: Rick Farmer, Double R Resources
- Joint Industry: Alden Sonnier, FDF (Francis Drilling Fluids)
- Knowledge Box: Sid Breaux, Breaux Engineering
- Programs: Jerred Clark, PetroQuest, and Alden Sonnier, FDF (Francis Drilling Fluids)
- Publicity: Kristy Bonner, Foster Marketing
- Scholarships: Rick Voth, Blackhawk Specialty Tools, LLC
- Sporting Clays: Jeffery Svendson, Advanced Logistics, LLC
- ULL Liaison: Derrick Daigle, Halliburton, and Bryce Percle, Baker Hughes
- LSU Liaison: Jerred Clark, PetroQuest • Nicholls State Liaison: Jeffery Svendson, Advanced Logistics, LLC
- Director-At-Large: Sharon Moore, Halliburton
- Chapter Representative to the National: Derrick Daigle, Halliburton
- Website Committee: Sharon Moore, Halliburton, and Kristy Bonner, Foster Marketing
- Director Emeritus: Jamie Crosby, Chevron; Doug Keller; and Al Wambsgans, DC International
- Lafayette and National Director Emeritus: Andre Arceneaux
- ULL Fluids Lab: Bruce Jordan, Stokes & Spiehler
The AADE Lafayette Chapter holds its general meetings on the third Monday of each month – unless otherwise specified due to a holiday conflict – at the Petroleum Club in Lafayette, La. Each month, a speaker is invited to present on a topic relevant to the drilling industry.