No Investment Advice Provided
Any opinions, chats, messages, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this Website are provided as general market information for educational and entertainment purposes only, and do not constitute investment advice. The Website should not be relied upon as a substitute for extensive independent market research before making your actual trading decisions. Opinions, market data, recommendations or any other content is subject to change at any time without notice. DieselGasoil.com, the owners and affiliates, will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
We do not recommend the use of technical analysis as a sole means of trading decisions. We do not recommend making hurried trading decisions. You should always understand that PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
- Disclaimer regarding content
Dieselgasoil.com cannot and does not represent or guarantee that any of the information available through our services or on dieselgasoil.com is accurate, reliable, current, complete or appropriate for your needs. Various information available through our services or on dieselgasoil.com may be specially obtained by dieselgasoil.com from professional businesses or organizations, such as exchanges, news providers, market data providers and other content providers (e.g. Cboe BZX and possibly other established financial exchanges such as the New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, New York Mercantile Exchange and Dow Jones), who are believed to be sources of reliable information (collectively, the “Data Providers"). Nevertheless, due to various factors — including the inherent possibility of human and mechanical errors — the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, results obtained from use, and correct sequencing of information available through our services and website are not and cannot be guaranteed by dieselgasoil.com. We make no warranty and assume no obligation or liability for scripts, indicators, ideas and other content of third parties. Your use of any third-party scripts, indicators, ideas and other content is at your sole risk.
- Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities, commodities and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals. Any trading in securities or other investments involves a risk of substantial losses. The practice of “Day Trading" involves particularly high risks and can cause you to lose substantial sums of money. Before undertaking any trading program, you should consult a qualified financial professional. Please consider carefully whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition and ability to bear financial risks. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damage you or anyone else incurs as a result of any trading or investment activity that you or anyone else engages in based on any information or material you receive through dieselgasoil.com or our services.
- Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are mentioned below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program.
One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of the trading losses are material points, which can also adversely affect trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the market in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
- All information and content on https://dieselgasoil.com should be viewed as educational only.
None of the content published on https://dieselgasoil.com constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for investment for any specific person. None of the information providers or their affiliates will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter.
- Non-Professional subscriber status. As a vendor of official real-time market data from exchanges (e.g. Nasdaq) for end users, we are required to identify the ‘Non-Professional’ status of any Subscriber. By ordering a subscription for market data on TradingView (except for the following subscriptions: CME GLOBEX, CBOT, COMEX, NYMEX) you confirm the following:
- You use market data solely for personal use, not for your business or any other entity.
- You are not registered or qualified with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
- You are not registered or qualified with any securities agency, any securities exchange, association or regulatory body in any country.
- You do not perform any functions that are similar to those that require an individual to register or qualify with the SEC, the CFTC, any other securities agency, any securities exchange, or association or regulatory body, or any commodities or futures contract market, or association or regulatory body.
- You are not engaged as an investment advisor (as that term is defined in Section 202 (a) (11) of the Investment Advisor’s Act of 1940) or asset manager and you are not engaged to provide investment advice to any individual or entity.
- You are not subscribing to the service in your capacity as a principal, officer, partner, employee, or agent of any business or on behalf of any other individual.
- You use your own capital, not provided by any other individual or entity in the conduct of your trading.
- You do not conduct trading for the benefit of a corporation, partnership, or other entity.
- You have not entered into any agreement to share the profit of your trading activities or receive compensation for your trading activities.
- You are not receiving office space, and equipment or other benefits in exchange for your trading or work as a financial consultant to any person, firm or business entity.